2013年10月7日星期一

Survival Mandarin Chinese: Making new friends


Making new friends
jiāo péng you
交   朋   友 


Dialogue:
nǐ hǎo!wǒ jiao Alice, qǐnɡ wèn nǐ jiào shén me mínɡ zi?
你 好!我 叫 Alice,请 问 你 叫 什 么 名 字?
Hello! My name is Alice, what’s yours?

nǐ hǎo!wǒ jiào Jack, wǒ shì měi ɡuó rén, qǐnɡ wèn nǐ shì zhōnɡ ɡuó rén mɑ ?
你 好!我 叫 Jack,我 是 美 国 人,请 问 你 是 中 国 人 吗?
Hello ! My name is Jack, I’m American, are you Chinese?

bú shì, wǒ shì rì běn rén. nǐ de zhí yè shì shén me?
不 是, 我 是 日 本 人。你 的 职 业 是 什 么?
No, I’m not, I’m Japanese. What do you do?

wǒ shì yì mínɡ jīnɡ lǐ, zhè shì wǒ de mínɡ piàn, nǐ de zhí yè shì shén me?
我 是 一 名 经 理,这 是 我 的 名 片,你 的 职 业 是 什 么?
I’m a manager. This is my business card. What about you?

wǒ shì yì mínɡ lǎo shī,zhè shì wǒ de mínɡ piàn.
我 是 一 名 老 师,这 是 我 的 名 片 。
I’m a teacher. This is my name card.

hěn ɡāo xìnɡ rèn shí nǐ !
很 高 兴 认 识  你 !
Nice to meet you!

hěn ɡāo xìnɡ rèn shí nǐ !
很 高 兴 认 识  你 !
Nice to meet you, too!

yǒu kōnɡ chánɡ lián xì.
有 空 常 联 系 。
Let's keep in touch.


Sentence structure:
 Wǒ  shì
1.我  是 +Name/Occupation
I am+(Name/Occupation)

 wǒ shì        rén
2.我 是+country+人
I am+Nationality

wǒ de míng zi shì
3.我 的 名 字 是+Name
My Name is+……

Vocabulary:
Nationality=Country+ rén:
(需要国旗图)
英 国   England                           
yì dà lì
意 大 利 Italy
jiā ná dà
加 拿 大 Canada
hán guó
韩 国 Korea
dé ɡuó
德 国 Germany
ruì diǎn
瑞 典 Sweden
xī bān yá
西 班 牙 Spain

Occupation:(可以配图)
医 生 doctor
hù shi
护 士 nurse
jīng lǐ
经 理 manager
mì shū
秘 书 secretary
shòu huò yuán
售 货 员 shop assistant
fú wù yuán
服 务 员 waiter&waitress
láo bǎn
老 板 boss


3 条评论:

  1. Making new friend is always make happier. To make chinese freind you have to learn some chinese words. Any one wants to really learn chinese may follow Chinese school in China or How to learn Chinese

    回复删除
  2. Thank you so much for the wonderful information .This is really important for me .I am searching this kind of information from a long time and finally got it.
    Quote of the day

    回复删除